Frequently Asked Questions
We know that shopping and ordering online is a different experience than shopping in brick and mortar stores. However, we hope to craft an experience that is user-friendly, engaging and helpful as you browse our online pleasure boutique. Here is a list of frequently asked questions from shoppers like you, our policies and quick tips for having a successful ordering experience. Happy Shopping! #LovePlayRepeat
Is your packaging discreet?
- The shipping label on our packaging will say: ZP or ZP Supply and is packaged discreetly; however, in some instances due to product availability and "ship from" location, your package may have Zinful Pleasures on the shipping label.
Processing & Shipping
What is the difference between Processing time and Shipping time?
- Processing Time (24-48 Business Hours): the time it takes to verify the contents of an order line by line, confirm inventory, pick the ordered items, undergo COVID-19 Safety Processing, pack the order and ready the package for the Shipping Department to hand-off to the mail carrier.
- Shipping Time (2-7 Business Days): the time it takes to deliver the package after the order has been processed and handed off to the mail carrier. This window may vary because we do not control the speed of delivery once the order has been given to the mail carrier.
- Orders paid by e-check will not ship until the check has cleared.
When will my order arrive?
- We cannot provide an exact date or time of when your order will be delivered; however, USPS does provide shipment tracking. Orders typically take 2-7 business days to arrive once shipped. All orders are assigned a tracking number once the order ships.
- You will receive an email when your order ships including a tracking number for your order's delivery. You should periodically monitor the tracking of your shipment to determine when it will arrive.
The tracking for my shipment says that my order is being returned to sender. What does this mean and what can I do?
- Orders that are being shipped back to us at our Return Location typically happen because USPS is unable to deliver to the shipping address you provided at the time of the order. If the reason is due to an insufficient address, missing suite or apartment number, shipping location is gated with no access, mail forwarding or any reason that would prevent your order from being delivered, USPS will not contact you. Instead, they will simply forward the package back to us at our Return Location.
- Once we receive the package back unopened and in its original packaging, we will process a refund to you for the cost of the item minus the shipping and a 5% Restocking Fee.
- We do not auto-reship items that were returned due to customer's error on the shipping address. Shipping labels pull the shipping address information directly from the original order. Therefore, it is important to double and/or triple check the address you enter at the time of the order.
- You are welcome to re-order your item(s) at any time.
The tracking for my order says that it has been delivered; however, there is no package at my front door. Where is my order?
- Our orders are delivered by USPS (United States Postal Service), which means that if you have a mailbox at your residence, your package may have been delivered in or at your mailbox. Please check your mailbox.
I did not get my order, would you please issue a refund?
- All orders are shipped through USPS (United States Postal Service), whom we rely on to track and deliver your package. If USPS has confirmed that your package has been delivered, this could be a mail carrier issue. As a first step to getting this resolved, please contact your local post office and provide your tracking number for further assistance. If you added our Route Package insurance at checkout, then you may be eligible to file a claim. Please contact us directly for more information or visit our Shipping Policy Page.
- Double check your order confirmation email and confirm that you provided the correct shipping address on the order.
- If you suspect your package was stolen, you should contact the police to file a report for theft.
- We do not issue refunds on confirmed deliveries if you did not purchase the insurance offered at checkout.
I have decided that I no longer want what I ordered. Can I cancel this order?
- Our orders are electronically sent to one of our facilities for processing once it has been paid for and submitted; therefore, a staff member has already begun working on your order and it cannot be cancelled.
- You are welcome to refuse the shipment when it arrives and once we receive the order back, unopened and in its original packaging, we will gladly issue a refund for the cost of the item, minus shipping and a 5% Restocking Fee.
I placed an order today; however, I received an email stating that the order has now been canceled. Why was my order cancelled?
- Orders are auto-cancelled for 3 reasons:
- If you you did not remit payment by the end of the day, your order along with all other unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled.
- If one or more of the items you ordered are unavailable and we have not gotten a response from you within 24 hours, the order will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
- If we determine the order is unreasonable (i.e. excessive and suspicious duplicate orders) or fraudulent, the order will be automatically cancelled and refunded
Can I pay for my order with a credit or debit card?
- Yes. Once you place your order, you will receive an email with an invoice which allows our customers to pay using a credit or debit card.
- Be sure to include your full name (ex. Jane Doe) and a valid email address and phone number on your order.